Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 2016 Makeup Session

Here is a trial run I did for Kelli a few weekends back. I will be doing her bridal makeup coming up soon. 

I love her eye color. It's so unique and fun to work with. She gave me a picture of an eye look she was going for and told me she wanted a neutral pink lip.  

Ta-duhh! 

This is what we ended up with. 

She gave me permission to post her photos on the one condition that she not be tagged in anything, so her boo couldn't see. 



For her eye look, I mainly used Coastal Scents hot pots, which I love, and a few Lorac shadows from the Pro palettes. 

I also tried a new trick for winged liner on clients, which worked great. 

I will be the first to tell you that I am ALWAYS learning new things. I am constantly looking for ways to improve and become the best artist I can be. 


I am determined to be productive today, so I plan on posting a few reviews as well. Thank you to those of you who believe in me and read my blog and stick with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment