Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gold + Berry Eyes for Fall

Absolutely LOVED working with Kalyn on Saturday! I actually met her when she was doing photography for a wedding I did makeup for earlier in the year. Out of all of the weddings I've been a part of, that bridal party, set of photographers, and everyone else I met made me feel so at home. It's so cool to me to network in this way, and to meet people I wouldn't have met had I not worked a wedding or an event. 

Being a fancy photographer, she had an event to photograph that night and basically just wanted to feel glam for it. 

She's actually one of my favorite kinds of clients. The kind that trusts your abilities and basically just gives you free reign to make them up how you see fit. I did the berry eye because I knew it would warm up her blue eyes. And you can even see in the first picture just how much they look as if they're glowing. 
For the look, I used mainly the Morphe 35O palette, and also the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites palette. 
For her lips, I used a very natural lip shade with some berry tint to it. I do believe it was a Palladio retractable lip liner. 

If you have any questions about Kalyn's look, any suggestions for what you would like to see next, or any comments, feel free to leave them below! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment