Saturday, December 31, 2016

Soft Glam Bridal Makeup, Fall 2016


Today, I am sharing with you one of my more recent appointments with my client, Allison, on her "big day." We had previously done a trial for her makeup, but went with something a little brighter. I will probably post her trial makeup on here as well, but just happened to be working on the bridal makeup today and wanted to go ahead and share it with you. 



She really wanted her eyes to look bright and open, so we didn't focus any color on the bottom lash line. Instead, we used a nude pencil on her waterline and a light coat of mascara on her bottom lashes. With her eyes being such a bright blue, you can see how open doing this has made them. 












With her eyes closed you can see the soft glam of this champagne and brown eye look. The wispie lashes I used complement and really pull the eyes together.  

She also had a thinner brow shape, which we deepened up a bit to frame the face. 

And lastly, we went with the popular Maybelline "Touch of Spice" lipstick ($7.99), which most of you probably know is the dupe for MAC's Satin Lipstick in "Twig" ($17) I really love this shade. it's so universal. And it looks differently on everyone. 

I love how beautiful it looked with her fair complexion, and how wonderful it went with her eyes. 



I used the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer ($30) for her contour, which you can see from her side profile here. I felt that the lighter color of this bronzer was perfect for her skin tone. And then, I applied a light coating of The Balm's "Frat Boy" Blush ($21), which is a soft peachy-pink shade to bring a little color back to her cheeks. 

What do you all think of her makeup? What are you looking for on your "big day?" 

Leave me comments and let me know. 

Also, if you're looking to book makeup for you an event this spring/summer, I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how important it is to do so early. Last year I was booked most all summer with weddings every single weekend. Once the dates are gone, there's not much I can do. I do, however, want to service as man of you as I can. 

2 comments: