Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Family Portrait Makeup Session

I loved working with Ashley over the weekend. She and I were friends in high school, so it's always nice to get together with someone you've known for ages and catch up. 

She and her little family had fall family portraits made that day, so she asked me to doll her up for the occasion. 



For her eyes, she wanted something a little smokier, so we went with a soft smoky eye and a bright berry pink lip. 

I wanted her lips to stand out in the photos. Berry lips are a staple for fall, and they go well with just about anything. I also think the color complemented her brown eyes well. 



She's a mom with two young children, one of which was born only a few months back. I used a fair amount of highlighter on her skin for a fresh, dewy finish. I felt that she should still have that "glow" about her having just recently given birth. 

As you can see, her skin does look pretty bright and healthy, so I think that part worked out well! 

I'll be doing two more sessions this weekend, so look for them to be up on the blog as well. You all know I always post my work in the Portfolio tab, so be sure to check out some of my older work as well. 

Thanks to everyone's continued support and encouragement! I love doing what I do. Making others feel beautiful is so rewarding to me, and I'm excited to be growing and evolving as an artist everyday! 



Remember to leave any comments, questions, suggestions or requests for me. I look forward to my next post! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment