Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fall Smoky Eye Client Session

Okay, so this pretty lady just wanted to have her makeup done for a mother-son night out with her precious baby. She asked for something smoky, let me do what I wanted, and this is what I came up with. 

I predominately used shadows from the Naked Palettes, which I know many of you have. Even girls who know little about makeup know that the Naked palettes are cult favorites. They're very versatile and go well with all skin tones and eye shades. 

I used browns and gold and black on her eyes, which are hazel and very similar to my own. 
For her lips, I used a nice fall, neutral shade to complement and not overpower her smoky eyes. 

I loved working with Jessie. She is very admirable. A young mom who works hard to provide for her baby boy. Sometimes us women just deserve to pamper ourselves from time-to-time! 

Leave any remarks, suggestions, requests, etc. in the comments. 

I have a few more posts to get up today, so stay tuned! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment