Monday, October 19, 2015

High School Beauty Pageant Session

Marie wanted her makeup done Friday for the high school pageant she was in. She just wanted a gold and brown smoky eye with neutral lips. 

I used a mixture of Coastal Scents Hot Pots and a few shades from various UD Naked palettes to achieve the look on her eyes. 

She had given me a photo to go by, so I did dramatic black winged liner to match the photo as well. 

For her lips, I used the Milani "04 All Natural" Statement Lipliner ($3.99), blended it with a bit of lipstick (which I do not know the name of at the moment) and topped it off with some neutral pink gloss with gold iridescence from Rimmel. 


Luckily, she had a great brow shape and VERY good skin, so she made my job simple. 
To finish off the look, we applied some Ardell Demi Wispies lashes ($9.99 multi-pack), which I love for their classic and natural look. 

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or requests, let me know! x 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful look! those colors really look great together

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! I followed your blog back. It took me a hot minute to realize how to do it. I hadn't really followed anyone else's yet. :)

      Delete