Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Fall 2016 Pageant Makeup for the Win


I love this pageant makeup I did for one of my favorite teens a couple months ago. Not only is this girl pretty, she's also got the sweetest personality. 

We've been working together for the past couple of years, and she is one of those clients that reminds me why I do what I do. 

She was competing in her high school beauty pageant, so her makeup had to be nothing short of GLAM. 


I came up with this gorgeous eye look and nude pink lip to balance out the drama. 

Marie said she loved it so much she nearly cried when she had to take it off that night, which melted my heart! 

This gold glitter eye I created with jet black liner really offset her green eyes. 

I also went with a strong contour around her face, which added a lot of dimension. 

It's really important to keep in mind that pageant makeup needs to be bold, be prominent. When girls are standing on stage, you want to be able to see those natural shadows on the face, see the smoky eyes. It really helps a girl's best features to shine through. 

Overall, I was extremely pleased with how her makeup turned out! And I am grateful and happy to share it with y'all. 
















1 comment: