Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Smoky & Sultry Fall Session

 
Kara is a repeat client. Every year we get together so I can do her makeup for Halloween. This year she chose to be a flight attendant, and we decided to give her a "smoky and sultry" look to top it off-- hence the title of this post. 
The deep smoky eye and bold red lips are classic. 

Marilyn Monroe would be proud. 

But while we're on the subject of the overall look, can I please point out how great her skin is?! My only job was to give it the glow it needed to pull everything together, which I did with ample highlighting and a side of bronzing. 

I also gave her brows a slight more dramatic touch than her everyday wear. But it was necessary to help frame her face and make everything look polished. You have to understand, that as an artist, I see everything in terms of balance. 

Overall, I loved this look. I think it's one that would compliment anybody's eyes, face structure, skin tone, etc. 

Would you be bold enough to rock this look? Leave me comments and let me know! 

1 comment: