Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Warm Fall Makeup Session

So incredibly happy with this fall makeup I did a while back. Greyson is such a beautiful girl, and I really enjoyed working with and talking with her. I used a variety of Makeup Geek shadows to create this look, which is a vibrant gold and cranberry eye with bright fuschia berry lips.

My goal was to bring some color to her face that would accentuate the changing leaves outside, and create a glow that would radiate in her photography session that afternoon. 
This look is one of my favorites that I've created these last few months. And as always, I'm grateful to every client who gives me an opportunity to make them feel beautiful for the special moments in their lives.  



I hope you enjoy these, and I'm planning on getting a few more client posts up tonight! I'm feeling productive, and I'm on a roll now. 

Look out, Gussied Up Fans! 

1 comment: